Monday, July 24, 2006

A heart to heart with my mother.

Hello friends :-)

Well, my Mother LOVED the present I made for her. She said she is never going to take it off. And I think she is starting to like the idea of me being really smart.

She had asked me how I learned to make such a beautiful necklace. I told her I learned from a book. At first she just laughed, so I showed her the book.

After that we had a really long talk. I told her how much I wanted to see other planets. But she is worried that if I leave something bad might happen to me. I told her not all outsiders are mean, most are friendly. She understands my dreams, she says I'm a lot like my father. He was full of adventure and wanted to experience new stuff. This is why she fell in love with him, but it was also this adventurous spirit that got him killed.

She knows she won't be able to stop me if I wanted to leave. She then started to cry. That made me sad, so I promised her wouldn't leave any time soon. But we did make an agreement. She is going to cut my chores, giving me more time to my studies. She wants to know what I do everyday, and she promises she will be understanding of it. I promised her I'll stay home, at least until she is ready to let go. I also have to make her more jewelry.

I really like the idea of being able to talk to her now. Before I was to afraid to tell her of my accomplishments. Now when I show her she is happy and or impressed. It is nice to have a Mother who cares, now.

Ohhhhh by the way. The party was really great. Or at least from what I can remember. Apparently I had a little to much to drink and passed out while dancing. And lets just say I wasn't feeling real good the following couple of day...... But it was still a lot of fun.

7 Comments:

Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

That is called a "hang over" in basic.

6:18 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Hey, your not old enough to drink!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

I am old enough (for an Ewok) to drink.

11:37 AM  
Blogger captain koma said...

this is the cutest and plesant blog I've ever read.

You really bring out the sunshine

I'm not joking.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Ace, the Bat Hound. said...

Now maybe people'll stop calling me cute.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Synth-Lin said...

I'll never stop calling you cute ace.

Your so cute.

Oh and Emma this is such a wonderful blog. Komy just can't get enough of it.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Superman said...

Now don't party too hard.

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home