Saturday, July 15, 2006

Hello

Hello there outside world:-)

My name is Emma, and yes I am an Ewok.





I live in a village in the forest.



It's not a bad place to live. But I don't seem to fit in here. I've never been into the gathering that us females have to do while the males are out hunting. And I really hate getting my fur dirty.

When I was younger I would look up at the stars and wonder if there was anything else out there. Then when I got older I seen my first outsider. At first I was scared, thinking it was a monster. I mean they looked a lot like the huge monsters in white armor that would come around and make terrible noises. I fear those creatures to this day. But these outsiders are different, they are quite and never bother us. I sit up in the trees and watch them and listen to their stories. I long to go with them when they leave in their flying ships.

It was through these outsiders I learned to read, speak the basic language, and most important I learned that there is a whole galaxy full of planets. Planets with huge cities, and oceans, and mountains.

*sigh*

I would give anything to see these sites in real life and not in a picture in some book.

But hey I'm an Ewok..... and as my friends and family say I should get my head out of the stars and start acting like a Ewok.

10 Comments:

Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

Hi Emma! What a cute I idea for a blog! *waves*

9:40 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ewoks!!!!!!!! Run for your lives!!!!!!

10:39 AM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Does anyone else do Ewoks? Anyways, Ewoks are cute, and you are surprisingly deep...

At first I thought this was another Emma Frost blogger, but it is better! It is an Ewok!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Welcome.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Thanks everyone.

Wait.... it's..... it's a white armored monster.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

*Throws devise and runs away*

8:00 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

Hello Emma

8:13 PM  
Blogger KODIAK THE UNCANNY said...

The Force is strong in this one! can you say Ewok Jedi!,, Just saying.

2:31 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

welcome

2:33 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

*Comes back slowly and picks up the devise. Dusts it off and looks at it*

Ohhh Hello. Sorry about my little out burst. Even a picture of them monsters give me the heeby- jebies.

Hummmmmm a Jedi, do you think.....

2:59 AM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Greetings Emma

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home