Sunday, July 16, 2006

I'm happy

Hello outsiders :-)
I am so happy, I have finally made contact with the outsiders. And to my surprise there seems to be a lot of different types. A lot more then I knew about.

I told my Mother about this and she was not happy with me. She keeps on telling me that I don't belong out there, I belong here. Here in the village with my friends and family.

First of all I had to remind her that I didn't really have any friends here in the village. She said it was because I always have my head in books and stuff. Then I asked her about Uncle Kip. He is the only one that supports me and my studies. My Mother said Kip has been crazy ever since he fell out of a tree and banged his head. I don't think he is...... He always tell me to reach for my dreams, and to not let others pull me back.

My dream is to be the first Ewok to explore the galaxy. And that is a very far reach for someone my size.




Well I better be heading back home. It will be getting dark soon and I have to be home before dark....... It is the only rule I follow with out a complaint.

6 Comments:

Blogger marissa said...

Hello, ummm i feel sorry for you Emma
:( I was sad :(

Marissa

1:41 AM  
Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

Well, you have plently of friends now, little one!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

You are now on my links.Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

12:18 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Waht? Ewoks can read? now that is just a bad idea. look how dangerous they are with just sticks and rocks. Book will make them worse.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Lord Vader said...

A Ewok that can read and write, interesting indeed.

4:38 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

I'm not your normal Ewok :-)

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home