Sunday, July 30, 2006

New friend.

Hello friends :-)


Sorry I haven't written lately, but I have been busy with a new comer.

He left his village in search of an adventure and maybe a new life. He showed up in ours about a week ago. He is a very nice male only a few years older then myself. All the single females want him to be them. My Mother said I should try and get his attention. At first I didn't want too because I'm not ready to settle down with a mate. But he found me in the woods, and wanted to know what I was doing. Well we got to talking and he seemed interested in the fact I know how to write and speak basic. He asked me to teach him, so I agreed. Now we are good friends.

We spend all the day light hours together. And I think all the females are jealous because of this. I keep on telling them we are only frinds and that I'm not intrested in him in that way. Plus he told me he too is not ready to settle down. He likes the adventureous life.

Here is a picture of us.




I hope you all understand if I don't write that much. I'll try and write when ever I have time. But I am busy with my new friend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Sure...

6:08 AM  
Blogger Synth-Lin said...

oh ewoks in sort of not love. Its so cute. I want to run up and cuddel you all, but Komy says that thats a little condesending with you being warriors.

BUt your all so cute.

Love you all

Lin

8:21 PM  
Blogger corbiscide said...

I'm always thinking that this blog of yours Emma is part-biographical. I don't know if it is or it isn't. It could be and thats great well either that or your a very gifted writer.

BTW - Vote for Koma at the Smiley Wars topic on the HU Forum.

Sorry couldn't help myself there

4:56 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

OOC...

Corbiscide, Thanks for the comment.

But just to let you know this is all made up, no real life stuff here, Except that I dreamed of running away when I was younder.

I don't really want to talk about my childhood, because I don't want people feeling sorry for me.

But lets just say I had a very hard childhood....

But things now are much better for the most part.

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home