Sunday, August 20, 2006

I have bee tagged.

Hello friends :-)

I have been tagged by a white armored mon..... well now that I'm learning more about the outside planets, they don't seem like much of a monster. But they still do come into our forest, destroy our trees, eat our foods, and even been know to attack our villages. So yeah, to us they are not good no matter what I read.

Before I do this tag I'm going to tell everyone what I have been up too. Well I'm still pretty sick but I'm getting better now. Kip wanted to tell you how I was doing but he is still learning how to write. So if he did, you all may have had a hard time reading it. You see after I wrote last I got really bad. My head was really hot and I felt really dizzy. After three days of not being able to keep any food or water down, my Mother went and got our Medicine Men. He did some chants and danced around my bed. He then sprinkled some water stuff on me. And gave me a bag of medicine that he said will help with the fever and stop my dizzy spells.

And after taking the medicine in water for a few days I finally feel better. I'm still not allowed to leave my bed. But at least I have been able to help Kip with his studies now. And in a few more days I should be up again. I can't wait I miss being outside in the sun.

Well now lets get on with the tag.


1. Grab the nearest book.

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of it and the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.

6. Tag three people.

Nearest book would be the one I'm currently reading. Some outsider left it here. Not what I normally read but it is okay. It is called "Bag of Bones" from Stephen King.

"An shudder twisted through me at that. It was a strong on, as if someone were spinning a wire in my flesh. I didn't want her to notice it--- what a way to start a summer day, by revolting a guy so badly that he stood there shaking and grimacing in front of you----- so I raised my hand and waved. I tried to smile, as well."

As for a tag, I don't really know that many outsiders and the ones I do know have already done this. So I guess I'll end it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Skywalker said...

Good book, I read that. Don'tl isten to any one who tells ya i don't read, cause I do. *smirk*

10:38 AM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Good that you are feeling better.

5:40 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Great you didn't continue the tagging.

Nice to see.

Koma

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home