Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm sick

Hello friends :-/


I feel so icky right now.

You see I have been sick for two whole days. I finally feel a tiny bit better and managed to get myself out of bed. But if my Mother or Kip seen me up they would yell at me. They told me to stay in bed no matter what. And if I need anything that they would go get it for me. Well they stepped out for a moment and I really felt like writing. So I went and got my hand held input devise that was on a table across the room. It felt good to be out of bed.... until the room started spinning. Luckily I was on my way back to bed when it did. It took a few minutes for it to stop once I was in bed. I still feel a little queasy but that's how I been feeling.

Kip my new friend has been hanging around here a lot. He made me hot soup that is so good. It is even better then my Mothers. He has also been helping with chores and stuff around here. My Mother tells him he don't have to, but he insists. He says that since I'm sick and unable to do anything, and with him being my best friend, it's the least he can do. I think my Mother likes him cause she is always saying how nice he is. I have to keep on reminding her we are only friends. But it has been really nice having him around.

I have to go, I think they are back.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

*comes by with some special Jedi healing soup.*
Hope you feel better!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

*Achhhhhhcoooooo* Sorry, Ewoks make me sneeze. Feel better soon.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Get well.

8:48 AM  
Blogger corbiscide said...

Hmmm makes great soup. Helps with the housework. Your mother likes him.

I'd say he's either GAY or he wants more than a friendship.

7:37 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

You Have Been Tagged!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home