Saturday, August 05, 2006

Quick Post.

Hello friends :-)

Sorry I have been very busy with my new friend. He has caught on really quickly to the basic language. He can say simple words like Cat and Bat. And he is learning to write too. Maybe once he gets better I'll have him make a post on here.


I don't have a lot of time for a serious post so I took this quiz to find out what my ideal relationship is. I wanted to prove we are only friends, and it seems I have.




Your Ideal Relationship is Friends Only

Honestly, you're not really ready for a relationship right now.
And you prefer to keep things platonic, for now.
That's not to say that one of your friends could be dating material.
You're just taking a break for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

If I had a dollar...

6:17 PM  
Blogger Darth Nepharia said...

Friendship is nice. But what does your friend have in mind?

8:57 PM  
Blogger Synth-Lin said...

Komy and I weren't freinds to start with but these days we are getting to know each other better.

And thats no lie.

Maybe if he was a friend first we wouldn't be together.

Love you all

Lin

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home