Thursday, September 14, 2006

Small Hello

Hello friends :-)


I have been SO busy, that I haven't had any time to write.

SORRY.

I'm still teaching Kip how to read and write basic. He is a fast learner, but he says it's because I'm such a great teacher. It has been a lot of fun being with him. We spend so much time together, not that we didn't before. But now it is different we cuddle and hold hands, it is so nice. I am so happy.

Well I want add links and stuff on here before I have to go. So I guess this will be all I write for now. Maybe next time I will have Kip write a little something.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

Awe thanks for the link. I have you added, I did that weeks ago. Welcome back.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Welcome back. You should come vist the Jedi Temple, meet DJK's friend Tee the ewok.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Synth-Lin said...

Hey,

Long time no post. It'd be great to read some posts by Kip. Oh well gotta go Koma is getting ready to go to Perth. I don't think he's taking me along though.

Oh well

Love you all

Lin

7:59 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Thanks for the link.

8:06 PM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

I echo the sentiments of those above me thanking you for the link.

Wow, that was really poorly phrased. How about "Thanks for the link!"

6:18 PM  
Blogger Gar-Gar The Cat said...

Purr! Come back soon. Meow!

12:48 AM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Any plans to come back soon? It's been a couple of months.

6:06 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Happy new year in 2007 :)

Love Marissa xox

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home